Pioneer in 4G chipsets development and standardization
- Runcom's 4G chipset was the only 802.16e chipset that participated in the successful 2005 APAC Conference field deployment in Korea and at the 2006 Turin Winter Olympics;
- 2006 Introduces the first 4G chipset into the market and demonstrates the world's first PCMCIA, Compact Flash and USB 4G dongles.
- 2007- The world's first 4G commercial networks in Japan and Korea, based on Runcom's OFDMA chipsets, become operational.
- 2008 - Runcom becomes the first provider to introduce an OFDMA-based Satellite link.
- 2008-2010 - Deploys more than 3000 Base Stations and 300,000 terminals in more than 30 countries worldwide